Strawberry Basil Salad Recipe
- 3 tablespoons Virgin Olive Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 3/4 cup Virgin Olive Basil Olive Oil
- 2 large romaine hearts
- 6 large strawberries, quartered
- 6 large basil leaves, thinly sliced
- freshly ground black pepper
- toasted pecans, chopped
- feta cheese
- Cut each romaine heart in half, rinse well, and dry.
- Remove any tough middle parts.
- Combine the Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar and Basil Olive Oil.
- Arrange the romaine hearts on a serving platter, then scatter the strawberries and basil on top.
- Drizzle with the dressing and top with the toasted pecans, and feta cheese.