Pork Chops In Balsamic Vinegar And Shallot Sauce Recipe
- 2 Tbsp. Virgin Olive Traditional Olive Oil
- 4 pork chops
- 4 large shallots, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup Virgin Olive Cinnamon Pear Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan over medium high heat.
- Season the chops with salt and pepper and cook them through, approximately 5 minutes per side.
- Remove from pan and keep warm.
- Add shallots to the pan and cook them, stirring, one minute.
- Add chicken broth, balsamic vinegar, and crumbled thyme.
- Cook stirring 5 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat, and add the butter. Stir until butter has melted.
- Pour sauce over the chops, and serve.
image courtesy of: http://www.vodkitchen.com