Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar Roasted Vegetables Recipe
- 1 large red onion, cut into chunks
- 3 carrots, cut into 1-inch lengths (or half moons if the carrot is very thick)
- 2 parsnips, peeled and cut into 1-inch lengths
- 10 ounces brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 tablespoons Virgin Olive’s House Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons Virgin Olive’s Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, toss the vegetables with the oil and vinegar. Spread on two rimmed baking sheets.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 30-40 minutes, until nicely browned and tender to your liking.
image & recipe courtesy of: whatwouldcathyeat.com