Peach Balsamic Glazed Halibut Recipe
- 3 tablespoons Virgin Olive White Peach Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 pieces halibut (5 oz. each)
- 1/2 teaspoon Virgin Olive House Olive Oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl mix the White Peach Balsamic Vinegar, brown sugar, and mustard.
- Rinse halibut and pat dry.
- Brush halibut lightly with House Olive Oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Heat a nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add fish and cook until browned on the bottom, about 4 minutes.
- Turn over, brown that side.
- Spoon vinegar mixture over browned sides.
- Lower heat and cook until fish is opaque but moist, 4 to 5 minutes.
image courtesy of: http://brainfoodblog.wordpress.com