Mashed Potatoes With Olive Oil Recipe
- 4 lb. Yukon Gold Potatoes, peeled and cut
- 2 Tbsp. Kosher salt; more for seasoning
- 1 cup Virgin Olive Butter Olive Oil
- Black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Place a large pot of cold water on high heat.
- Add the potatoes and 2 Tbs. salt. Bring to a boil.
- Boil until soft, about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes and return them to the pot in which they were cooked.
- When the potatoes are done, set aside 1 cup of the cooking liquid.
- Mash potatoes with a potato masher.
- Stir in the olive oil.
- Add some of the reserved cooking liquid until as creamy as you would like.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Top with parlsey.
image courtesy of: http://www.simplypotatoes.com