Marinated Balsamic Flank Steak Recipe
- Virgin Olive Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 lbs flank steaks
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flake
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 4 limes juiced and zested
1. In a large mixing bowl combine marinade ingredients. Set about 1/4 cup aside for basting.
2. Pour over flank steak and let marinade for 2+ hours.
3. Grill flank steak 4-5 minutes each side while basting with reserve marinade.
image courtesy of: http://www.oliveoiloftheworld.com