Guacamole With Avocado Oil Recipe
- 2 avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Virgin Olive Avocado Oil
- 1 tomato, diced
- hot sauce to taste
- salt to taste
- Mash together the avocados and lime juice.
- Add salt to the mashed mixture (to taste).
- Fold in the remaining ingredients.
- Serve immediately for the best results. If you need to refrigerate the guacamole press plastic wrap tightly onto the mixture to keep it from browning. We don’t recommend refrigerating for more than 2 hours.
image courtesy of: chichilicious.com