Grilled Strawberry and Blackcurrant Slices
- pound cake
- 6 to 8 strawberries, halved
- 1/2 cup blackcurrants
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- whipped cream
- Virgin Olive’s Double Black Balsamic Vinegar
- Turn on the grill and place on a high heat.
- Cut the pound cake into 10 equal pieces.
- Put the pound cake onto a grill pan and cover with strawberries and blackcurrants.
- Grill for 5 minutes.
- Cover each slice with whipped cream, a drizzle of Virgin Olive’s Double Black Balsamic Vinegar and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
image & recipe courtesy of: http://www.womanandhome.com/