Garlic Herb Balsamic Chicken Drumsticks Recipe
- 18 chicken drumsticks
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup Virgin Olive Rosemary Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Virgin Olive Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Parsley, chopped for garnish
- Combine rosemary, thyme, garlic, olive oil, balsamic, and whisk together.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add chicken drumsticks, cover and marinate for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Pre-heat oven to 375.
- Lay chicken drumsticks on a baking sheet and brush the extra marinade over each one.
- Bake for 45 minutes and then broil about 5 minutes to crisp up skin.
- Sprinkle parsley over cooked chicken.
image courtesy of: http://echickendrumstickrecipes.com