Cinnamon Pear Roasted Sweet Potatoes Recipe
- 4 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and each cut into wedges
- 1/3 cup Virgin Olive Cinnamon Pear Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Virgin Olive Butter Olive Oil
- Heat oven to 400F.
- Cut a piece of parchment paper to fit the bottom of a half sheet pan.
- Thoroughly shake or whisk together the Cinnamon Pear Balsamic and Butter olive oil.
- In a large bowl, toss to liberally coat the sweet potato wedges with the emulsified balsamic-olive oil mixture.
- Arrange potato wedges on the parchment paper lined pan in a single layer, without over-crowding.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and roast for 45 minutes until tender and the balsamic glaze has caramelized.
image courtesy of: foodnetwork.com