Chopped Greek Salad Recipe
- 4 Tbs. white peach balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup meyer lemon olive oil
- 1/4 cup roasted garlic olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine
- 1 small shallot, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. grated lemon zest
- 1 head Romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1/4 cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 6 pepperoncini peppers, chopped
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together the Oregano Balsamic, shallot, wine and lemon zest.
- Slowly add the olive oils.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients in a large bowl and toss with dressing.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.