Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar Fudge Cookie Recipe
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/8 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 7 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 3 tbsp. Virgin Olive Chocolate Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Greek low-fat yogurt
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk together flour, baking soda and salt in a small bowl.
- In a large, microwave safe bowl, melt butter in microwave.
- Stir in cocoa powder and sugars and mix until well blended.
- Stir in yogurt, Chocolate Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar, and vanilla extract.
- Add flour mixture and mix until just combined.
- Drop tablespoonfuls of batter onto parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 9-12 minutes or until set.
- Allow to cool.
image courtesy of: http://habeasbrulee.com