Balsamic Marinade Recipe
- 2 pounds beef or chicken
- 1/2 cup Virgin Olive Traditional Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Virgin Olive Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, slivered
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Place meat or chicken in a shallow glass dish.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Pour marinade over meat or chicken, using about 1/2 cup for each pound of meat. Turn to coat both sides.
- Cover; marinate several hours or overnight, turning meat or chicken occasionally. Remove meat or chicken; boil marinade 1 minute.
- Grill meat or chicken using an indoor grill pan or gas/charcoal grill, brushing frequently with marinade.