Almond Crusted Chicken With Strawberry Basil Balsamic Glaze Recipe
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Virgin Olive Roasted Garlic Olive Oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup strawberry jam
- 3 tablespoons Virgin Olive Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar
- Approximately 2-3 tablespoons Virgin Olive Basil Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons basil, chopped
For the Strawberry Basil Balsamic Glaze:
- In a bowl mix together the jam, Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar, and 2 T. chopped, fresh basil. Stir until combined and set aside.
For the Almond Crusted Chicken:
- Add the almond flour, almonds, salt, pepper, and Garlic Olive Oil into a plastic bag.
- Place the chicken in a bag of crust mixture, shaking to coat one piece at a time.
- Place on wire rack on top of roasting pan and bake for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. The coating should be golden.
- Slice the almond crusted chicken into strips.
- Drizzle with Basil Olive Oil, and top with strawberry basil balsamic glaze.
- Top with fresh basil garnish.
image courtesy of: food.com