Meyer Lemon Broccoli Recipe
- 1 pound of broccoli florets
- 3 tablespoons Virgin Olive Meyer Lemon Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Fill a pot with water.
- Cover and bring water to a boil over high heat.
- Salt the water and add broccoli. Boil the broccoli until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
- Drain, transfer the broccoli florets to a large bowl, and toss with the Meyer Lemon Olive Oil to coat.
- Toast the breadcrumbs and cheese in the butter, about 3-5 minutes.
- Pour mixture over broccoli and serve immediately.
image courtesy of: http://www.theprimalist.com