- 1 Tbsp Virgin Olive’s Chili Cilantro Olive Oil
- 1 cup long-grain white rice
- 2 cups water
- 2 Tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the Chili Cilantro Olive Oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the rice to the olive oil and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add water, cover, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove cover and fluff rice with fork. Remove from heat and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Add in the lime juice, cilantro, and salt and stir to combine.
image & recipe courtesy of: http://tideandthyme.com/