Blueberry Rosemary Lamb Chops Recipe
- Virgin Olive Rosemary Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 tablespoons Virgin Olive Blueberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 Loin Lamb chops
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat 1 tablespoon of Rosemary Olive Oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add onions and cook until soft and gold, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in garlic, salt and pepper.
- Stir in blueberries, 1/4 cup water, and Balsamic Vinegar.
- Mash blueberries and cook until sauce thickens, stirring often, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Let stand at room temperature.
- Brush grill rack with oil.
- Turn grill to medium-high heat.
- Brush lamb chops on both sides with oi.
- Sprinkle lamb with salt and pepper.
- Grill until desired temperature is reached.
- Use extra sauce as dipping sauce and garnish.
image courtesy of: http://ourlifeinfood.com