Blood Orange Spaghetti Recipe
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup of Virgin Olive Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- goat cheese for garnish
- salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat.
- Add the pasta and cook per instructions.
- Heat the Blood Orange Olive Oil in a sauté pan over medium heat.
- Add the onions and cook until soft.
- Remove the pan from heat and add the oregano.
- Drain the pasta and add to the pan.
- Toss, season with salt and pepper.
- Top with goat cheese.
image courtesy of: http://daisysworld.net